What changes have we had to make?
- We are now running at lower capacity so although we want to see the restaurant and terrace bustling as before, we can now only accept a limited number of bookings and walk in requests.
- Our menu has had to be narrowed down and we can’t offer you menus to mull over, instead you will be offered menu boards to choose from on your arrival.
- We will now ask that all guests arrive via the side entrance and wait until a waitress is available to seat them.
- There will be no more queuing at the bar ( a plus we think) all orders will be taken from your table.
- You will be asked for your surname and number on entrance to the castle. Booked or walk in.( 1 contact per group) to be retained for 21 days for track and trace purposes.
- We shall now be limited to smaller groups of 6 people maximum.
- single households or support bubbles only inside – the terrace remains available for groups of 6 who may not fit this criteria.
How are we keeping you safe?
- We have minimal staffing on any shift.
- We are all wearing facecoverings.
- All our staff have allocated areas and are social distancing from each other to limit contact points.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at all entrances and exits.
- We can provide sanitiser at your table upon request.
- A one way system has been implemented to avoid any pinch point passing areas.
- All high contact points will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- All our tables are spaced over 1 meter from each other and many are back to back rather than side by side,
- Face coverings are available for our staff to wear should you request it when we serve your food.
- We will be limiting the flow of footfall within the restaurant and terrace.